Check out the features of OpWorks here and then and visit us at our booth# 3958 for a quick demo and a free gift!
Or perhaps you’d like to try out OpWorks on your own.
Web-based (mobile) OpWorks includes:
- License for Administrators and Users (number is based on size of utility)
- Unlimited customizable assets for tracking your facility or system wide infrastructure
- Unlimited customizable worksheets for logging data
- Unlimited customizable reports
- Automated reporting capabilities
- Charting and trending capabilities
- Up to 4 hours of training
- Integrated tech support
SCADA Integration with Infrastructure
- Data collecting software can be installed on site to store data from the existing facilities or infrastructure Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) to your OpWorks™ database.
- Data values can be historized from each site
- All data points can be historized at 1 minute intervals. Historized data will be available for 180 days. After 180 days, only summarized data (minimum, maximum, average, and sum) will be available.
- Reports can be automatically generated daily for each site, examples include such things as:
- Daily and monthly flow totals
- Daily and monthly motor runtimes
- Daily and monthly minimum/maximum/average values for each process value
- You will have the ability to create your own reports, and as many as you want.
Preventative Maintenance and Work Orders
- Customizable preventative maintenance triggers as well as work orders between users and/or associated with assets.